The Mini Firefighter foam produces a seal over the flames, suffocating the fire and instantly starts to cool. Mini Firefighter is very easy to use, very effective in tackling small fires. It washes up with water, is non-toxic, fully biodegradable, kind to the environment and fully compliant with all the appropriate regulations in Australia.
- Stops a small fire from becoming a major disaster
- A cutting-edge foam capable of extinguishing (Class A) wood, (Class B) petrol and flammable liquids, (Class E) electrical and (Class F) fat fires quickly
- The only 4-in-1 Fire Extinguisher certified in New Zealand and Australia for all four types of household fires
- High cooling capacity which helps avoid re-ignition
- Safe to store in in extreme cold and hot temperatures ranging as low as -40ºC and up to +50ºC
- Swells up to 40 times it’s capacity when in use
- User friendly, no instructions needed – Just point and shoot
- Compact enough to keep a can handy where ever you need it – in the kitchen, garage, workshop, and every type of vehicle
- Easy to clean up after use. The foam dissolves leaving no residue; simply wipe clean
- Non-toxic and biodegradable. The pure ingredients are minerals, salts and special patented oils.
- Each Mini Firefighter is date-stamped underneath and has a shelf-life of 5 years from this date
- Manufactured in Spain. The can is made from a single piece of aluminium and is painted inside and out to prevent corrosion. It is pressure-tested to the highest standards and manufactured in ISO9001 facilities.