Cook food up to 70% faster than traditional methods using the “Duo” Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker from Fagor. By reducing cooking time, these foods maintain their colour and taste better; likewise their vitamins and minerals which usually evaporate or become diluted when cooking with more water for longer periods of time. Furthermore less cooking time reduces the amount of energy used or required, creating a more efficient and economical method of cooking.
Manufactured in thick calibre top-quality 18/10 stainless steel, this Fagor Pressure Cooker is designed with functionality and safety as key, utlising 5 secure safety systems including automatic lid lock. Suitable for all types of heat, the “Duo” Pressure Cooker utlises a total induction “Impaksteel” base designed for optimal heat diffusion. Made up of 3 layers, stainless steel AISI 304, aluminium, and stainless steel AISI 430, this base is completely sealed by an impact blow after heating to high temperature. The Fagor inbuilt easy-to-use operating valve makes it easier than ever to determine the correct pressure and its maintenance. This valve tells you when to reduce or increase cooker intensity to maintain the desired pressure level. Utilising an ergonomic heat-insulating bakelite handle the “Duo” Pressure Cooker lids are easily interchangeable across all range sizes.
- 7.5L Capacity.
- 22cm Dia. x 21cm height.
- Suitable for up to 8 persons.
- Made from top-quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- 2 Pressure levels; fast (8.7 psi) & super fast (14.5 psi).
- 5 Secure safety systems, including automatic lid lock.
- Maximum resistance “Impaksteel” thermo-diffuser base that optimises themal conductivity.
- Ergonomic heat-insulating bakelite handles.
- Suitable for all types of heat, total induction.
- Efficient & economical cooking.
- European made.
- Dishwasher safe body, lid handwash only.