- Made in France – produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique – every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process – the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces – to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Self-basting Lids – The weight of Chasseur lids create the perfect seal, and have the additional feature of internal self-basting rings encouraging re-absorption of moisture and even distribution of flavour.
- Environmentally Friendly – Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Oven Safe to 220°C
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects